Customer cannot punch with a mobile device
When a customer cannot use the PunchPlay tag to punch a card or redeem a reward,
you can send a punch code to the customer.
This action can only be done by the owner or an official staff member.
I have access to the app
You can send while the customer is in the store.
I do not have access to the app
Take note of one of the customer's username, email, or phone number and send it later.
Steps to send a Punch Code:
- Open the app and open the Account page and tap on Business. You can only see this if you're the owner or a staff member
- Tap Send a Punch Code if you're the store owner
- Select an option to send a code to punch a card or redeem a reward
- Enter the customer's username, email, or phone number. Tap ⚙️ to change the search options
- When the customer's information shows up, you can tap Send a Punch Code
You may send another Punch Code or close the dialog. If you have made a mistake,
you can revoke the Punch Code if the customer has not yet used the punch code.
If the customer was not found, it may be due to:
- Customer has not added your punch card or received a reward
- Customer has given you a username or phone number but has not set a username or phone number